Regift Sale & Fundraiser
Dec. 4, 2-5 p.m. at Wild Colonial Tavern
250 South Water Street, Providence
That thing you got last year at your office Yankee swap and never used? Surely someone else wants it. Regift it at the ecoRI News Regift Sale & Fundraiser, the greenest way to shop during the holidays.
Here's how it works:
• Bring up to 10 (new, like-new or lightly used) items to the event.
• Put them out on the "shopping" tables.
• Browse others' castoffs.
• Discover newfound treasure.
• Pay what you want for something you like in the honor jars.
Every penny from your regift purchases will support ecoRI News' environmental reporting.
Regift artwork, books, music, jewelry, small household items, small working appliances, gift cards, craft supplies and collectibles.*
While shopping, sip a Long Trail draft — 100 percent of Long Trail sales go to ecoRI News — and meet ecoRI staff writers and other environmental news junkies. The Wild Colonial will have the Pats game on the TVs at the bar.
* No clothing, furniture or magazines, please. Guests must bring at least one item to swap. All leftover items will be donated to charity.
Thanks to our sponsors, Wild Colonial Tavern and Long Trail Brewing.